Thursday, February 25, 2016

Pizza GIFs That Will Make You Drivel


One of my favorite foods is pizza.
And I've decided to share my favorite food in GIFs!
It looks quiet delicious, so if you are on a diet.. look back

1. Dancing Pizza #1
One of the greatest thing about food is that not only you get pleasure while eating, you get pleasure from waiting for the food also.

2. Dancing Pizza #2

And it's fun waiting for the pizza to get done!
of course.. it's horrible when you are too hungry :(

3. Pizza Battle
 


When you are not alone while eating pizza, be aware of the number of the slices. You can get one more slice if you pay attention since it's hard for pizza to be distributed evenly :)

4. Cheesy #1
Pizza means cheese and cheese means pizza.
They are absolute best friend to each other!

5. Cheesy #2 
That's why cheese hang on to the pizza when people are trying to separate them=D

6. Cheesy #3
I know it's a sad story. But how can I help it?

7. Pizza Master
The real pizza lovers eat like this!
well.. only when pizza slices are too thin.

I wrote this post because I am actually on a diet and I wanted some vicarious satisfaction from writing this and from watching these lovely pizza GIFs!


No comments:

Post a Comment